Home ProductsSupermarket Plastic Bags Roll

Heat Seal Gravure Flat grocery store vegetable Supermarket Plastic Bags Roll

I'm Online Chat Now

Heat Seal Gravure Flat grocery store vegetable Supermarket Plastic Bags Roll

Heat Seal Gravure Flat grocery store vegetable Supermarket Plastic Bags Roll
Heat Seal Gravure Flat grocery store vegetable Supermarket Plastic Bags Roll Heat Seal Gravure Flat grocery store vegetable Supermarket Plastic Bags Roll Heat Seal Gravure Flat grocery store vegetable Supermarket Plastic Bags Roll

Large Image :  Heat Seal Gravure Flat grocery store vegetable Supermarket Plastic Bags Roll

Product Details:
Place of Origin: junrong
Brand Name: Customized
Certification: SGS
Model Number: Customized
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: 5ton
Price: negotiable
Packaging Details: carton
Delivery Time: 5-7 working days
Payment Terms: T/T
Supply Ability: 50000pcs per day

Heat Seal Gravure Flat grocery store vegetable Supermarket Plastic Bags Roll

Description
NAME: Grocery Plastic Bags Roll Law Materials: Low Pressure Polyethylene Plastic Bag
Application: Food, Promotion, Household, Chemical, Apparel Feature: Moisture Proof, Recyclable, Bio-Degradable, Disposable, Shock Resistance, Antistatic
Material: PE,LDPE,HDPE Shape: Plastic Bags
Making Process: Plastic Packaging Bags Size: 20 X 30cm, 25 X 35cm, 30 X 40cm, 36 X 45cm (flat Pocket Bag Style)
High Light:

grocery store vegetable bags

,

30 X 40cm rolled plastic bags

,

30 X 40cm Food Plastic Roll

Heat Seal Gravure Flat grocery store vegetable Supermarket Plastic Bags Roll

Item Name Hdpe Supermarket clear plastic roll flat bags on roll
Material HDPE/LDPE
Size/Thickness Custom based on customer's requirement
Application Shopping/Promotion/supermarket/Grocery, etc
Feature Food packaging/ECO-Friend
Payment 30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading
Quality Control Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping
Certificate ISO-9001, EPI certificate, SGS Test report
OEM service YES

 

Product Function Be useful for food packaging including fruits, vegetables, meat and fishes etc.
Product Material Food Grade PE Materials
Product Size

16 X 32cm, 18 X 35cm, 22 X 43cm, 30 X 52cm (T-Shirt Bag Style)

20 X 30cm, 25 X 35cm, 30 X 40cm, 36 X 45cm (Flat Pocket Bag Style)

Other specifications can be customized

Product Features

Food Grade Material,

Water Proof, Leakage Proof

Damp Proof, Heat Resistant

Cautions For Using

Applicable temperature varies from -20 centigrade degree to 90 centigrade degree.

Please use it to save food.

Keep away from flames and heaters.

Fridge-Safe, Microwave-Safe with low temperature

Open the bag when microwaving it.

Keep out of reach of children.

Product Color Transparent

 

 

Our Service.

1) We are the direct Manufacturer in shanghai and could offer you the most competitive price.

2) We can provide free samples for quality evaluation.

3) We serve you 24 hours online,don't hesitate to contact us.

4) Well packaged goods,avoid damage in transportation. 5)Welcome you to become our long-time partners.

FAQ:

Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in cartons. Also can with pallet package.

Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, balance at sight of copy of L/C.

Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: FOB.

Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: within 20 days.

Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples.

Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: Free samples will be send as client's request. Clients only need to bear the freight.

Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, of course.

Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,
no matter where they come from.

Packaging

· Select the appropriate packaging depending on the product and your requirements.

 

Shipping opinions

· Express: Such as DHL, EMS, UPS, TNT, FEDEX etc.

· Air Freight: When you order more than 100kg which will be more economical than express.

· Sea Transportation: We update sea transportation once we know whichsea port is good to delivery.

· Agent designated by client: Please tell us the contact details of your shipping agent.

 

Contact Details
Shanghai Junrong Industrial Co., Ltd.

Contact Person: Bobby

Tel: +8613916761863

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)